Number of Servings: 4
Ingredients Needed for Crusts
- One and a half cups of almond flour
- Three tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Two tablespoons of brown sugar
- Two tablespoons of Mushroom Powder
- One-quarter teaspoon of fine sea salt
Ingredients needed for Cheesecake Mixture
- One teaspoon of unflavored gelatin powder
- One-quarter cup of honey
- One and a half cups of plain whole-milk Greek Yogurt
- One teaspoon of vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Puree
- Two teaspoons of honey
- One cup of thawed frozen raspberries
Process of Preparation
- Start by preheating your oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Get a medium-sized bowl and mix the following inside; sugar, coconut oil, almond flour, salt, and mushroom powder. After mixing these ingredients very well, divide the resulting paste or dough into four different glasses or jars. You can then bake for about 10 minutes or until the dough browns. After baking, leave till it cools.
- Next, get a small bowl that is microwave safe. In this bowl, mix a tablespoon of cold water and gelatin. Let the mixture sit for some minutes, preferably for five minutes. You should then microwave it until it melts for about 30 seconds.
- Get another medium-sized bowl to whisk the honey, vanilla, and yogurt. Put the mixture into the melted gelatin and whisk again.
- You should then divide the cheesecake mixture between jars and spread it evenly.
- Gather the raspberries and honey in a blender and blend till it is smooth. Sieve the resulting liquid and discard the seeds.
- Add the raspberry puree as a topping for the cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate until it is set which is about 2 to 8 hours.