A Recipe for the Lion’s Mane Avocado Toast
Time Taken to Prepare: Five Minutes
Difficulty Level: Very Easy
- One teaspoon of softened ghee
- One-quarter teaspoon of lemon zest
- One teaspoon of Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder
- One piece of toasted bread
- A pinch of sea salt
- One-half of sliced avocado
Process of preparing Lion’s Mane Avocado Toast
- Get a small bowl and mix the lion’s mane mushroom powder, a pinch of sea salt, lemon zest, and ghee.
- Now, get the toasted piece of bread and spread the mixture over the bread.
- Use the avocado to top the bread and the spread mixture. You can also use red pepper flakes, pickled red onions, sea salt, sprouts, and sunflower seeds.